- Jose Mourinho has made the signing of France international midfielder Paul Pogba his top priority as Manchester United manager and his new club are prepared to shatter the world record transfer fee to bring the player to Old Trafford.
- England striker Harry Kane will agree a new record £5m-a-year contract with Tottenham this week.
- Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi could be on the verge of a shock move to Manchester United after reports claimed he had flown to England for talks.
- Crystal Palace have made an improved club-record £31.5m bid for Liverpool striker Christian Benteke.
- Leicester are set to smash their transfer record for the second time in a week, with CSKA Moscow striker Ahmed Musa set to complete a £16.6m move.
- Real Madrid have entered the race to sign Palmeiras striker Gabriel Jesus, a player dubbed the next Neymar.
- Manchester United and Liverpool are both interested in signing Porto midfielder Ruben Neves.
- Serbian midfielder Marko Grujic has been cleared to make his Liverpool debut after being granted a work permit.
- Tottenham are set to finally wrap up the £16m transfer of AZ Alkmaar striker Vincent Janssen this week.
- Everton believe they have won the race to sign £28.5m Belgium midfielder Axel Witsel from Zenit.
- Harry Redknapp would welcome talks with the FA over the England job.
- Liverpool transfer target Gabriel Mercado has rejected a proposed move to Mexican side Monterrey.
- France striker Olivier Giroud has revealed just how tough it was to be booed by his own France fans.
- Manchester United, Arsenal and West Ham are in the hunt for £5m-rated Slovakia star Ondrej Duda.
- Graziano Pelle has been offered a whooping £150,000-a-week to move to Chinese club Shanghai Greenland.
- Gylfi Sigurdsson expects to hold contract talks with Swansea this summer after starring at Euro 2016 with Iceland.
- Crystal Palace are poised to make a new £31.5m bid for Liverpool forward Christian Benteke and are confident their offer will be accepted.
- Everton boss Ronald Koeman is targeting a reunion with Graziano Pelle and is also considering a move for Wales hero Hal Robson-Kanu.
- Pep Guardiola’s phone call convinced Ilkay Gundogan to swap Borussia Dortmund for Manchester City this summer.
- Jose Mourinho will launch a charm offensive as Manchester United aim to beat Real Madrid to France and Juventus star Paul Pogba.
- Chelsea have made contact with the representatives of Southampton forward Graziano Pelle but remain keen to sign Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.
- WBA are closing in on a £5.5m deal for QPR winger Matty Phillips.
- Liverpool have accepted a £2.5m offer from Norwich for Sergi Canos.
- Barcelona have reportedly asked Wolfsburg about signing Arsenal transfer target Ricardo Rodriguez.
- Manchester United will miss out on Fenerbahce midfielder Ozan Tufan this summer as he opts to stay in Turkey.
- West Ham have been mooted as potential suitors for Crystal Palace winger Yannick Bolasie.
- The FA believe Sam Allardyce is the only Englishman with credible prospects of succeeding Roy Hodgson as England manager.
- The head of the Welsh FA, Dai Griffiths, has been made aware of interest from England in players in the Wales U17 team, who recently made it to the elite level of UEFA’s U17 competition.