Lukin Glas, an online platform aimed at generating conversations on various areas of higher educations, calls for submissions of photographs from undergraduates of Nigerian tertiary institutions. The maiden edition of the photography exchange program focuses on gates and ICONIC buildings found in tertiary institutions within the country.
This initiative is designed to create a consciousness for educational environments while promoting photographic ingenuity and journalistic skills amongst students. Find below the submission guidelines:
- A clear photograph showing either the gate or an iconic building of a Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Each photograph must be accompanied with a caption (not more than 150 words) x-raying the opinion of the entrant about a relevant subject-matter.
- All submissions must be original and creative property of the entrant.
- An entrant must be an undergraduate of a recognized tertiary institution.
- An entrant is entitled to submission of 2 photographs.
- Submissions should include the full name, level, department, faculty and name of tertiary institution of the entrant.
- The photographs should be forwarded to email@example.com with contact details and address of the entrant.
- Entrants should endeavor to subscribe to www.lukinglas.ng to receive regular updates about the programme.
- The selected photographs will be published on lukinglas.ng and Lukin Glas Instagram Page (with due credit given to the photographers).
- The entrant with the highest number of likes on our Instagram Page wins a Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera W730.
- Conformity to theme
- Technical excellence
- Artistic quality
- Suitable caption
- Lukin Glas reserves the right to disqualify entries that are not original or deemed inappropriate.
- Photographers retain copyright of their photographs but submission gives us the permission to publish selected works on our site and social media platform.
Submission Deadline: 30th September, 2016
Lukin Glas Team