Building on the remarkable success of previous editions of PIN Quarterly Journal, Poets in Nigeria (PIN) calls for entries aligning with various columns of the journal due for release in the first week of October, 2016.
The columns listed below are opened to corresponding entries:
- CRISPY SATIRE: features poems with satirical attributes.
- POETIC INSIGHT: features analytical essays on poetry.
- ACROSS THE OCEANS: features poems with no specific themes written by Non-Nigerians.
- BOOK & CD REVIEW: features reviews of poetry collections and spoken word albums.
- SPOKEN WAVES: features trending spoken word poets.
- BLAZING HOT: features exceptional poems capable of generating raving responses.
- SPECIAL CONTRIBUTOR: reserved for poets with meritorious edge.
- EROTIC ZONE: features poems with sexually stimulating contents.
- FOOD POETRY: features poems themed around food.
- ON THE SPOT: features exclusive interviews with literary aficionados.
- WORDS ON CREATIVE MARBLES: features photo-poetry with catchy phrases/verses.
Note: All submissions comprising biography, photograph, full name and contact details should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org and tagged ‘PIN Quarterly Journal Issue 5’.
Submission Deadline: 20th September, 2016.
Also endeavor to subscribe to www.poetsinnigeria.org.ng to receive regular updates about the journal.
Kolade Olanrewaju Freedom
Editor, PIN Quarterly Journal