Lukin Glas, an online platform aimed at generating conversations on various areas of higher educations, calls for submissions of photographs from Nigerian undergraduates. The maiden edition of the photography exchange program focuses on iconic buildings and gates of tertiary institutions within the country.
This initiative is designed to create a consciousness for educational environments while promoting photographic ingenuity and journalistic skills among students.
- Submit a clear photograph of either the gate or iconic building of a Nigerian tertiary institution.
- Each photograph must be appropriately captioned.
- All submissions must be original and creative property of the entrant.
- An entrant must be an undergraduate of a recognized tertiary institution.
- An entrant is entitled to submission of 2 photographs.
- Submissions should include the full name, level, department, faculty and name of tertiary institution of the entrant.
- The photographs should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details and address of the entrant.
- Entrants should endeavor to subscribe to lukinglas.ng to receive regular updates about the programme.
- The entrant with the best photograph is awarded a cash prize of ₦40,000.
- The selected photographs will be published on lukinglas.ng and Lukin Glas Instagram Page (with due credit given to the photographers). Additionally, they will be awarded certificates of excellence.
- Conformity to theme
- Technical excellence
- Artistic quality
- Suitable caption
Lukin Glas reserves the right to disqualify entries that are not original or deemed inappropriate.
Photographers retain copyright of their photographs but submission gives us the permission to publish selected works on our site and social media platform.
Submission Deadline: 12th April, 2017
Lukin Glas Team